Skip to main content

Mother Daughter Motivation...

I woke up and saw this!  It touched me in a whole new way.  Having my mom on this journey means everything to me.  I can’t wait to take a picture to see the change it’s already made.  I’m thinking we should have a mother/daughter challenge.  Who would be up for that!?!Im inspired!!

Here’s Elizabeth’s story:

“Happy Tuesday, ya'll !!!
Woke up to THIS picture and thought it was AMAZING!  Had to share! 🙌🏻

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER MOTIVATION ❤️

What if you didn’t have to starve yourself, rigidly count calories, or sweat for hours at the gym to lose weight and improve your overall health?

What if you had a structured nutritional system that is quick, easy to follow, convenient, delicious and affordable - provides for a wide variety of foods (and food groups) and isn’t restrictive?

What if you had a personal coach, a private FB group for accountability and support, and a team of people to help you stay motivated and on track?

What if you could live in a body that serves you with consistent ENERGY, restful sleep and great mental clarity?

What if you could manage stress rather than living ‘wired and tired?’

You CAN have all of this!! Take the first step and decide that this is it 💯. You will love how our system makes you FEEL and look! 🤩 And if you don’t, you’ll get your money back! That’s right, WE GUARANTEE RESULTS!!”

#motherdaughter #results #letsdothis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Samoas Cookies

  Homemade Samoas Cookies SERVINGS  12 PREP TIME  30 minutes   mins COOK TIME  15 minutes   mins Ingredients For the Cookies 1 1/2   cups   almond flour   (or oat flour, see below) 1/4   cup   pure maple syrup   (or honey) 1/4   tsp   salt For the Caramel 1/4 cup   + 2 tbsp   tahini   (or other nut/seed butter, see below) 1/4   cup   pure maple syrup   (or honey) 3/4   cup   shredded unsweetened coconut  1/4   tsp   salt For the Topping 3/4   cup   dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips   (I use dairy free and refined sugar free) 1   tsp   coconut oil   (optional) Instructions Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper. While the oven preheats, mix together the cookie ingredients in a small dish. If the dough is too sticky, add more flour. If the dough is too dry, add more sweetener. Once the dough is mixed, divide it into 12 evenly sized balls. Place each ball on the lined baking tray and flatten using your fingers or the palms of your hand. Then create a

Don’t...

Don’t be held captive by your thoughts... #motivationalmonday This hit me like a brick.  For so long I let myself be a prisoner by my thoughts, how I felt when I looked in the mirror, insecurities, lack of self confidence and now I feel like a whole new person!  I’m thankful that Jesus helped me through some of my darkest storms. Even when I feel alone, I know He is right beside me. Not to mention the amazing family I’ve been gifted.  I’m truly blessed.   Life is important. 👉 YOU 👈 are important.   Hope you have an awesome day and Happy New Year!

How important is breakfast...

Eight Reasons to Start Your Day With a Protein-Dense Shake.....  Your mom always told you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Of course, mom’s always right. But does the science back her recommendation up? From an array of studies, scientists have demonstrated the efficacy of breakfast for a variety of health benefits. The number of these benefits also increase if that early morning meal is higher in protein, particularly in the form of a protein-dense shake. Here is a running list that should give you more reasons to start every day with a nutritious, high-protein meal. Or, better yet, a protein-dense meal-replacement shake: 1. Improved Concentration and Memory From large observational trials, mainly targeted toward children, breakfast is shown to be strongly associated with improved concentration and memory (1) Scientists suggest that this is due to breakfast’s immediate impact on blood sugar to fuel young brains (2,3). In one of the largest systematic r